Astreo- Ticketing machine
A full-service ticketing solution for public transportation
Modular and flexible
With its truly modular design and numerous options, Astreo offers solutions tailored to the needs of public transportation operators.
Astreo comes in different configuations provriding flexible choices of user interface types, different payment means, and distributed ticket types. In particular, Astreo is adaptable to different travel ticketing technologies and formats, i.e. it can handle ISO and Edmonson, thermal and magnetic paper, as well as contactless tickets and cards. In addition, Astreo is open to all the advantages of developing specific applications on its standardized PC architecture.
Derived from Parkeon expertiseCapitalizing on industrial capabilities accrued through developing many parking and mass transit solutions, Parkeon is uniquely positioned to offer genuine economies of scale. Our production runs number several thousand units, keeping our solutions competitive. On-site, our dependability and availability are widely recognized. We exercise a direct control over the quality of card readers, coin changers, printers and other key components, designed and manufactured with our own resources.
Benefits for travellers
Optimal transaction time, thanks to a fast and intuitive interface — selector knob, touch-sensitive screen, or side selection keys.
All means of payment available: coins, bills, credit and smart cards.
Positioning of the payment components has been carefully designed to ensure comfort and security throughout the transaction.
Compliant with standards for disabled people
Benefits for operators
- Reliability — Subassemblies tried and tested in similar applications have been used.
- Resistance to vandalism and fraud — Its design is the result of 30 years’ experience of automatic vending in aggressive environments. Astreo is equipped with a robust housing, effective locking and a high-performance security system.
- Minimized reloading operations.
- Coin recycling with high-capacity cash boxes.
- Printer manages several ticket stocks concurrently.
- Simple maintenance — no specific tools required to work on the machine.